This is going to be a short post as the Spitting Vessel has been tagged by Pink Moonz for eight random facts. A list of rules have been given and are listed below:
1. Each tagged blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.2. Those tagged will write a blog post about their own random facts/habits and post these rules.
3.At the end of the post, tag 8 other people and include their names.
4.Leave a comment on their blog, inform them they've been tagged, and to visit your site for the whole story.
So, the 8 random facts about myself:
1. I like wearing Italian made items, especially if these are given as gifts for whatever occasion.
2. At age 12, I thought oral sex was a long discussion about the subject.
3. I climbed a flagpole in kindergarten after betting against a classmate that I could do it. I did. But I was too scared to go back down.
4. I examine decisions closely a second time, especially those I was most certain of the first time.
5. I enjoy learning about history, culture and politics and economics. It makes me realize how much man has not learned from these.
6. Some say I resemble the combined looks of Andy Garcia and Al Pacino. They still owe me money so I guess they'll say anything.
7. I have done a lot of traveling and still do. It started when I began playing basketball and was often called for "Traveling"!
8. One of the things on my bucket list is to be able to lie down on Queen Elizabeth II's bed. Alone!
I will not tag eight other people on this page but will do so in good time. :-) --Durano, done!