Monday, December 3, 2007

Tagged by Thoughtful Tattlers


I've been tagged. The challenge is to share 5 facts about myself and post it on my blog site. I have also been asked to publish the rules to wit:

(i) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog. (ii) Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. (iii) Tag 3 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are TAGGED by leaving a comment on their blog.

Five Facts About Durano Lawayan

1) My friends, officemates and relatives believe I look like Al Pacino (Perhaps because they know I like to think so).

2) My first sexual experience was with myself.

3.) At age 11, I thought oral sex was a marathon discussion about the subject. I was wrong.

4) At age 7, the First Communion ceremony I was in was held in a
big catholic church. My parents took some time getting a cab because of the heavy rain. I proceeded to the front row where my classmates were, who informed me as I knelt that the communion was over. I was late. My parents were seated at the last row, far away from being able to see what was happening. I did not receive communion that day and never told anyone until I was 20 years old. Nobody believed me then, till now.

5) During my High School Graduation, there were 3 of us with the same surname although we were unrelated. The aging teacher got confused and skipped my name on the list. and proceeded to the next different surname. I went up anyway and took my diploma. No one noticed except my parents and siblings. They applauded me while we were marching out since I got no applause on the way up.

And now I tag the following:

MeemOe

http://moemarketing.blogspot.com/


Renato d’ Oxaguia

http://renatodoxaguia.blogspot.com/

JC.Smith 2007

http://whatdowecare.blogspot.com/


We expect compliance! Ha, ha, ha.

Haaaarwk...Twooopf...Ting!

2 comments:

a.k.a. Blandly Urbane said...

Interesting tidbits my friend...so you didn't do too well on the "oral exam" eh?

Quentin said...

I absolutely tie in with anything you've presented us.
modern design bedroom | home gardening tools | video games reviews